NOKIA 3.4 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset NOKIA 3.4?
- Hold down the Power button and from the appearing window tap on the Power off.
- When the device completely turns off, push and keep Power + Volume Up buttons. Release Power, when Android One logo pops up.
- After a while, on the screen, you will see the Android robot image. Press, once, Power with Volume Up keys.
- And here is Recovery mode. Use Volume rocker for navigating and Power button for select.
- Move to the “Wipe data/factory reset” position and then confirm process by the “Yes” position.
- Finally, when operation complete, use “Reboot system now” to turn on the smartphone.
- Excellent! Now, your NOKIA 3.4 will reboot with clear data and settings.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.