NOKIA C5 Endi Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset NOKIA C5 Endi?
- First of all, switch off your smartphone by pushing the Power key for a few seconds.
- Secondly, connect the Type C USB Cable with charger and plug this cable into your mobile.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of all held keys when you see Android logo.
- Click Power button and Volume Up when Android Robot image shows up.
- Now select Wipe data/factory reset by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- In the next step choose Yes by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- Finally, select Reboot system now with the Power key.
- Well done! All your files were deleted from your device so you must set up your phone again.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.