NOMI C070014 Corsa 4 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset NOMI C070014 Corsa 4?
- In order to perform the Hard Reset operation, press and hold the Power button for a while and select the Power off option next.
- At this point, press and hold the Power key together with the Volume Up button. Once the Boot Mode appears on your screen, release all the buttons.
- Using the Volume Up button to navigate and the Volume Up key to choose, go to the Recovery Mode option.
- There, using your Volume keys to scroll and the Power button to choose, go to the Wipe data/factory reset option.
- To confirm your decision, tap on the Yes option.
- In order to restart your NOMI C070014 Corsa 4, tap on the Reboot system now option.
- Well done! Now you know how to properly perform the Hard Reset operation on your NOMI C070014 Corsa 4.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.