NOMI C10103 Ultra Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset NOMI C10103 Ultra?
- At first, you must press the Power button for a moment to turn off the device.
- After that, push together the button of Power and the Volume Down button, when the Nomi logo pops up stop pushing.
- Wait for a little and now you see Android robot with attention mark, press some Volume Down/Up button for entry to Recovery mode.
- Use Volume Up and Volume Down buttons to navigate and the Power button to accept, you need to choose to wipe data/factory reset.
- At the next window go to Yes — delete all user data and accept it by Power button.
- Wait for a while, data is wiping.
- Now do a reboot by reboot system now option, accept it by Power button.
- Well done, you made it!
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.