NOMI i450 Trend Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset NOMI i450 Trend?
- If you want to perform the Hard Reset operation, just press the Power button for a while and then select the Power off option.
- Next, press and hold the Power button together with the Volume Up button until you can see the Boot Mode.
- At this point, scroll down to the Recovery Mode option using the Volume Up button to scroll and the Volume Down button to choose.
- If the Android image appears on your screen, press the Power button simultaneously with the Volume Up button to open the Recovery Mode.
- There, using the Volume keys to scroll and the Power button to choose the option you need, go to the Wipe data/factory reset option.
- In order to confirm your decision, click on the Yes — delete all user data option.
- At last, go to the Reboot system now option and wait until your phone is restarted.
- Well done! Now you know how to properly perform the Hard Reset operation on your NOMI i450 Trend.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.