NOMI i451 Twist Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset NOMI i451 Twist?
- To perform the Hard Reset operation, press and hold the Power button for a while and then select the Power off option.
- Next, press and hold the Power key together with the Volume Up button until you can see the logo. At this point, release the Power button and keep pressing the Volume button.
- After that, scroll down to the Wipe data/factory reset option using your Volume keys to scroll and the Power button to choose. This way, go to the Wipe data/factory reset option.
- To confirm your choice, tap on the Yes — delete all user data option.
- To leave and begin the operation, tap on the Reboot system now option.
- Well done! Now you know how to properly perform the Hard Reset operation on your NOMI i451 Twist.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.