NOMI i501 Style Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset NOMI i501 Style?
- To perform the Factory Reset operation and bypass the screen lock, the first thing you have to do is to switch the phone off holding the Power button for a while and selecting the Power off option.
- Next, press and hold the Power button together with the Volume Up button and release them once you can see the Boot Mode.
- Navigating with your Volume Up button and choosing with the Volume Down key, go to the Recovery Mode option.
- At this point, in order to dismiss the Android image on your screen, tap on the Power button.
- Next, use your Volume keys to scroll and the Power button to choose the Wipe data/factory reset option.
- To confirm your decision, tap on the Yes — delete all user data option.
- Once you’re ready, click on the Reboot system now option and wait until your phone is restarted.
Well done! Now you know how to bypass the screen lock on your NOMI i501 Style.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.