NOMI i5010 Evo M Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset NOMI i5010 Evo M?
- To perform the Hard Reset operation, press the Power button for a couple of seconds and then tap on the Power off option.
- Next, press and hold the Power button together with the Volume Up button until you can see the Boot Mode.
- At this point, scroll down to the Recovery Mode using your Volume Up button to navigate and the Volume Down button to choose.
- To skip the Android image, press the Power button and, holding it down, click on the Volume Up button.
- At this point, use your Volume keys to scroll and the Power button to choose the Wipe data/factory reset option.
- To confirm your choice, tap on the Yes — delete all user data option.
- In order to leave the menu, go to the Reboot system now option and wait until your phone is restarted.
- Well done! Now you know how to properly manage the Hard Reset operation on your NOMI i5010 Evo M.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.