NOMI i5013 Evo M2 Pro Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset NOMI i5013 Evo M2 Pro?
- in order to erase all data from your phone and bypass the screen lock, press the Power key for a couple of seconds and choose the Power off option to turn the phone off.
- Afterward, press and hold the Power button together with the Volume Up button until you can see the Boot Mode.
- At this point, use your Volume Up button to navigate and the Volume Down button to confirm the Recovery Mode option.
- After that, once you see the Android image on your screen, tap on the Power button and on the Volume Up key right after that to dismiss it.
- At this point, scroll down to the Wipe data/factory reset option using your Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to choose.
- To confirm your choice, go to the Yes — delete all user data option.
- In order to restart your phone, tap on the Reboot system now option.
- Amazing! Now you know the proper way to perform the Hard Reset operation on your NOMI i5013 Evo M2 Pro.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.