NOMI i5030 Evo X Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset NOMI i5030 Evo X?
- To perform the Hard Reset operation on your device, press the Power button for a little while and then select the Power off option on your screen.
- After that, press and hold the Power button together with the Volume Up button and release both of them once you can see the Boot Mode on your screen.
- At this point, use your Volume Up button to scroll and the Volume Down button to confirm the Recovery Mode option.
- To dismiss the Android image, press the Power button and then the Volume Up button right afterward.
- Next, scroll down to the Wipe data/factory reset option, using your Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to choose.
- To confirm your decision, choose the Yes — delete all user data option from the following list.
- At last, tap on the Reboot system now option.
- Well done! Now you know how to perform the Hard Reset operation on your NOMI i5030 Evo X.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.