NOMI i5050 Evo Z Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset NOMI i5050 Evo Z?
- In the first step switch off the device by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Up + Power key for a few seconds.
- When the NOMI logo shows up let go of the Power button.
- Release Volume Up if the Android Robot picture appears.
- Click Volume Up + Power key to open Recovery Mode.
- Then use Volume buttons to scroll down to wipe data/factory reset and confirm with the Power key.
- Now choose yes.
- Finally select reboot system now by using the Power button.
- Good job! Your device will be password-free.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.