NOMI i507 Spark Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset NOMI i507 Spark?
- First of all, to bypass the screen lock on your device, switch your phone off, holding the Power button down for a while and selecting the Power off option.
- Next, press and hold the Power button together with the Volume Up button together until you can see the Boot Mode on your screen.
- At this point, using your Volume Up button to navigate and the Volume Down button to confirm, go to the Recovery Mode option.
- After that, when the Android image appears on your screen, press and hold the Power button together with the Volume Up button to dismiss it.
- Afterward, scroll down to the Wipe data/factory reset option using your Volume keys to scroll and the Power button to choose.
- To confirm, go to the Yes — delete all user data option in order to confirm your choice.
- To exit, tap on the Reboot system now option and wait for a while.
- Well done! Now you know the proper way to perform the Hard Reset operation on your NOMI i507 Spark.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.