NOMI i552 Gear Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset NOMI i552 Gear?
- At first, push the Power button for a few seconds.
- Secondly, hold down Volume Up and Power button until you see Boot Mode.
- Then select Recovery option by using Volume Up to scroll down and Volume Down to select it.
- When the Android Robot image appears on the screen click Volume Up and Power key once.
- Now go to Wipe data/factory reset option. Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power button to choose.
- Nextly, go to Yes option.
- At the end, choose Reboot system now with the Power key.
- Well done! Now you know how to properly perform the Hard Reset operation on your phone.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.