NOMI Ultra 3 LTE Pro Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset NOMI Ultra 3 LTE Pro?
- At first switch off the device by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- Then start pressing Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Release the Power key if the NOMI logo pops up.
- Let go of Volume Up if the Android Robot picture shows up.
- Press Volume Up + Power button to enable Recovery Mode.
- In this mode select wipe data/factory reset by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- After that choose yes and click the Power key.
- At the end select reboot system now with the Power button.
- Great! The hard reset operation will be finished for a short while.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.