NUU M19 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset NUU M19?
- Firstly, turn off the mobile by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Up + Power key for a few seconds.
- Release all keys when the Android icon shows up.
- Now use Volume keys to choose “wipe data/factory reset” and press the Power button once.
- Then select “yes” from the menu and confirm with the Power key.
- At the end choose “reboot system now” by using the Power button.
- Well done! Your device will be password-free.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.