NUU Nuu X5 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset NUU Nuu X5?
- At first, press the Power key for a few seconds to switch off the device.
- Then push and hold Volume Up + Power key for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of all held buttons when Boot Mode appears on the screen.
- After that go to Recovery. Use Volume Up to scroll down and Volume Down to accept it.
- If you see Android Robot logo click Volume Up + Power key once.
- Now select Wipe data/factory reset by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- In the next step choose Yes — delete all user data option.
- Al last,, select Reboot system now with the Power button.
- Well done! All your data will be removed during whole operation.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.