OALE CC5 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset OALE CC5?
- At first switch off the mobile by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- In the second step push Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- When the OALE logo appears let go of the Power key.
- Release Volume Up if the Android Robot picture pops up.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power keys to open Recovery Mode.
- Now use Volume buttons to choose wipe data / factory reset and confirm with the Power key.
- After that select yes and press the Power button once.
- At the end select reboot system now by using the Power key.
- Well done!
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.