OALE XS3 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset OALE XS3?
- Firstly, turn off the smartphone by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then start holding Volume Up and Power keys for a few secondsy.
- If the OALE logo shows up release the Power button.
- Let go of Volume Up when the Android Robot image appears.
- Now push Volume Up and Power button to open Recovery Mode.
- In this mode use Volume keys to select wipe data / factory reset and press the Power button.
- Now you should choose yes from the menu and click the Power key.
- Finally select reboot system now with the Power button.
- Great! You are performed hard reset operation.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.