OKAPIA Signature Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset OKAPIA Signature?
- In order to perform the Hard Reset operation through the Recovery Mode on your phone, press and hold the Power button for a while and select the Power off option next.
- At this point, press the Power key together with the Volume Up button and release both of them once the Boot Mode appears on your screen.
- Next, use your Volume Up button to navigate to the Recovery Mode option and confirm your choice with the Volume Down key.
- Afterward, once you can see the Android image on the screen, press the Power button together with the Volume Up key to bypass it.
- At this point, scroll down to the Wipe data/factory reset option using your Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- To begin the operation, you have to go to the Yes — delete all user data option.
- Once you’re done, go to the Reboot system now option and wait until your phone is restarted.
- Well done! Now you know how to properly perform the Hard Reset operation on your OKAPIA Signature.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.