OnePlus Nord N100 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset OnePlus Nord N100?
- At first switch off the mobile by holding the Power buttton for a couple of seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Down and Power keys for a short while.
- When the OnePlus logo appears release all keys.
- Enter your passcode or if you have forgotten password choose Forgot Password.
- In the next step select OK twice by tapping on the screen.
- Well done! You are performed hard reset operation.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.