OPPO A15 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset OPPO A15?
- At the very beginning press the Power key for a few seconds to switch off your smartphone.
- Then push and hold Volume Down + Power button for a short while.
- Let go of all keys when Recovery Mode pops up.
- Now choose English.
- After that select Wipe data and enter the verification code.
- Nextly, go to Format data and Format.
- Then wait until the process ends and choose OK.
- At the end, select Reboot and OK.
- Success! All your data will be removed during the whole operation.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.