OPPO F17 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset OPPO F17?
- At first switch on the smartphone by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that start pressing Volume Down and Power key for a few seconds.
- Let go of all buttons if Recovery Mode pops up.
- In this mode choose English.
- Now select Wipe data and enter the verification code.
- Tap on Format data and Format to confirm that.
- Then wait a couple of seconds and choose OK.
- At last, select Reboot and OK once more.
- Good job! The hard reset operation will be finished for a few moments.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.