OUKITEL C21 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset OUKITEL C21?
- At the very beginning turn off your smartphone by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Release all held keys when you see Boot Mode on the screen.
- Choose Recovery by using Volume Up to navigate and Volume Down to accept it.
- When the Android Robot image appears click Volume Up and Power key together.
- Now choose Wipe data/factory reset by using Volume keys to scroll and the Power button to confirm that.
- Select Yes from the menu and press the Power key once.
- Finally, choose Reboot system now with the Power button.
- Well done! The hard reset operation will be finished.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.