OUKITEL WP10 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset OUKITEL WP10?
- At the very beginning press the Power button for a couple of seconds to switch off your phone.
- Now push Volume Up + Power key for a short while.
- Let go of all held keys when Boot Mode appears.
- Then choose Recovery option by using Volume Up to scroll and confirm with Volume Down.
- If you see Android Robot logo on the screen click Volume Up + Power button.
- In the next step go to Wipe data/factory reset. Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- Nextly, select Factory data reset with the same keys as before.
- After that choose Reboot system now by using the Power key.
- Excellent! All your data will be removed during the whole operation.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.