OUKITEL WP6 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset OUKITEL WP6?
- At first switch off the mobile by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Up + Power key for a few seconds.
- Release all buttons when you see information about Boot Mode.
- In this mode select Recovery by using Volume Up to scroll down and Volume Down to confirm that.
- If the Android Robot picture pops up click Volume Up + Power key.
- Now use Volume buttons to select wipe data/factory reset and confirm with the Power key.
- Then choose yes and confirm with the Power key.
- At the end select reboot system now by using the Power button.
- Well done! All your data will be removed during the whole operation.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.