OUKITEL WP8 Pro Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset OUKITEL WP8 Pro?
- In the first step turn off the mobile by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Release all buttons if Boot Mode shows up.
- Now use Volume Up to select Recovery and press Volume Down.
- When the Android Robot logo appears press Volume Up + Power key.
- Then use Volume keys to select Wipe data/factory reset and confirm with the Power button.
- Now choose Factory data reset from the menu and press the Power key.
- At the end select Reboot system now with the Power button.
- Good job! Your device will be password-free.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.