OVERMAX Qualcore 7020 3G Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset OVERMAX Qualcore 7020 3G?
- If you want to perform Hard Reset operation, you have to turn your OVERMAX Qualcore 7020 3G off, so hold down Power Key for a few seconds to do that.
- Wait till your device completely turns off, and after that you should hold down Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds to enter Recovery Mode.
- When you see Android robot appeared on screen, you have to hold down Power Key and press Volume Up once to proceed.
- After you enter Recovery Mode, you should use Volume Keys to navigate to the option “wipe data/factory reset“, and then select it with Power Key.
- In the following step, you have to confirm this operation by selecting option “Yes — delete all user data”.
- Within a few seconds after that, data will be completely wiped, and then you have to select option “reboot system now” in order to restart your device.
- Your OVERMAX Qualcore 7020 3G will be restarted in a couple of minutes after that, and that’s it.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.