PHILIPS W6610 Xenium Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset PHILIPS W6610 Xenium?
- In order to perform Hard Reset operation, you should hold down Power Key for a couple of seconds in order to turn your PHILIPS W6610 Xenium off.
- Wait till your device completely turns off, and after that you have to hold down combination Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds.
- The menu will appear on screen, and you should select option “wipe data/factory reset“, using Volume Keys to navigate to it and Power Key to select it.
- Next you should select option “Yes — delete all user data” in order to confirm this operation.
- After a few seconds, data will be completely wiped, and after that you have to select option “reboot system now” in order to restart your device.
- Your PHILIPS W6610 Xenium will be restarted in a few minutes after that, and that’s it.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.