PIPO Smart T4 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset PIPO Smart T4?
- In order to perform this operation, you should turn your PIPO Smart T4 off by holding down Power Key for a few seconds.
- After your phone turns off completely, you should proceed by holding down Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds.
- From the appeared menu, you should select option “wipe data/factory reset“, use Volume Keys to navigate to it and Power Key to select it.
- In the next step, you have to confirm this operation by selecting option “Yes — delete all user data”.
- Wait till data wipe is completely done, and after that restart your phone by selecting option “reboot system now“.
- Your PIPO Smart T4 will be restarted in a minute or so and that’s it.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.