PIPO Tab P1 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset PIPO Tab P1?
- First of all, you should turn your PIPO Tab P1 off, so hold down Power Key for a few seconds to do that.
- Wait till your phone turns off, and then proceed by holding down Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds.
- After Android robot appears on screen, you should hold down Power Key and press Volume Up once to proceed.
- The menu will appear, and you should select option “wipe data/factory reset” from it, use Volume Keys to navigate to it and Power Key to select it.
- Next you should confirm this operation by selecting option “Yes — delete all user data”.
- After a few seconds, data wipe completes, and you should select option “reboot system now” after this to restart your device.
- Your PIPO Tab P1 will be restarted in a few minutes after that and that’s it.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.