POLAR M200 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset POLAR M200?
- First, to perform the Hard Reset on POLAR you need a computer with FlowSync application installed. You will also need a USB cable that you can use to plug your watch with the computer.
- Open the FlowSync on the computer, then plug one end of the cable to your M200 watch and the second end to the USB port on your computer.
- Next, click on the Settings(Gear icon).
- Finally, click the Factory Reset button and wait until the process is complete.
- Good job! The Hard Reset is complete now!
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.