POLAR M600 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset POLAR M600?
- In order to perform this method, you need a phone with a WearOs application installed and your POLAR M600 needs to be paired with it.
- Now open the Wear OS app on your phone.
- Then tap on the Settings.
- Under the Device settings, tap Polar M600.
- Tap UNPAIR WATCH.
- Finally, tap UNPAIR WATCH to confirm. This will also reset your watch.
- Great work! Now your POLAR M600 has been restored to factory settings!
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.