POLAROID Cosmo L Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset POLAROID Cosmo L?
- Hold down the Power button and from the Power options menu choose “Power off”.
- Push and keep the Power key and the Volume Up key at the same time, after the device turn off.
- When the logos of Android and POLAROID pops up, release the Power key only. But when the Android robot appear, release the Volume Up key too.
- Now, press and hold the Power button and immediately, once, push the Volume Up key. You enter the Recovery mode!
- Here, go to the “wipe data/factory reset“ function. For moving use the Volume rocker and for selecting – the Power button.
- Confirm operation by the “Yes”.
- In the end, turn on the POLAROID Cosmo L. Use for it the “reboot system now” position.
- Very well, you did it!
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.