POLAROID Cosmo Z Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset POLAROID Cosmo Z?
- Let’s hold down the Power button firstly. From the Power options menu choose the “Power off” key and confirm with the “OK”.
- When the device light off, push and keep a couple of the buttons: Power + Volume up.
- After a while you will see the Android robot.
- Press and keep the Power key and push once the Volume Up key for enter the Recovery mode.
- Here, by the Volume rocker you can navigate, and with the Power key you can select. Choose the “wipe data/factory reset“.
- Now, confirm whole operation by the “Yes”.
- When wiping will end, select “reboot system now“.
- Excellent job!
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.