POLAROID Cosmo Z2 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset POLAROID Cosmo Z2?
- Push and keep the Power key and from pop up window tap on the “Power off” and “OK” next.
- When the device light off, start pushing next couple: Power + Volume Up.
- When the logo POLAROID appear, release all keys and wait for an Android robot picture.
- Now, hold down the Power key, and, once, press the Volume Up key. You will enter the Recovery mode.
- Here, the Power key for selecting, the Volume rocker for choosing. Go to the “wipe data/factory reset” position.
- Confirm the whole operation by the “Yes” button.
- In the end, lets restart the phone with the “reboot system now“.
- Very good, you did it nice!
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.