POLAROID Evy 4.5 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset POLAROID Evy 4.5?
- Hold down the Power button and from pop up window tap on “Power off”, next “OK”.
- When the device completely light off, start pushing this couple: Volume + Volume Up.
- Release all keys when the logo POLAROID show up. You will see the Android robot.
- Now hold down the Power key and push once the Volume Up button for entering the Recovery mode.
- Go to the “wipe data/factory reset” by the Volume rocker, and enter by the Power key.
- Confirm the whole operation with the “Yes” position.
- After wiping, choose the “reboot system now” for turn on the device in normal mode.
- Good job!
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.