POSITIVO Twist SE Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset POSITIVO Twist SE?
- At first switch off the mobile by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- In the second step push Volume Up and Power keys for a few seconds.
- Release all buttons if you see information about Boot Mode.
- Then use Volume Up to select “Recovery” and confirm with Volume Down.
- When Recovery Mode appears choose “wipe data/factory reset”. Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Then select “yes” from the menu and press the Power key.
- At the end choose “reboot system now” by using the Power button.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.