PRESTIGIO Grace X3 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset PRESTIGIO Grace X3?
- At first turn off the device by holding the Power button for a moment.
- Then, hold down the Power button and Volume Up button for a couple of seconds.
- When Prestigio logo shows, let go the Power button and continue holding the Volume Up button.
- Now, select wipe data/factory reset with Volume Down button and confirm it by pressing the Volume Up button.
- After that, choose Yes – delete all user data, and confirm it.
- After a while, press the Power button to choose reboot system now.
- Good job! Your phone is clear now!
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.