PRESTIGIO MultiPad 7.0 PRO Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset PRESTIGIO MultiPad 7.0 PRO?
- Start by holding the Power key to switch off the tablet.
- After that, hold down the Volume Up + Power button for a while.
- When the tablet vibrates release only the Power key.
- Keep holding the Volume Up key until the Recovery Mode appears.
- Next, select “wipe data/factory reset” by using the Volume Down to scroll and Power button to confirm.
- In this step select “Yes–delete all user data”. Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- When Recovery Menu appears again on the screen choose “reboot system now”.
- Success! The hard reset operation has just been performed.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.