PRESTIGIO MULTIPAD VISCONTE 4U 3G Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset PRESTIGIO MULTIPAD VISCONTE 4U 3G?
- This step you can skip if you got a normal keyboard. Otherwise, from Login screen use an Ease of Access icon and next open On-Screen Keyboard.
- Next tap on the Power icon, next holding SHIFT key tap Restart.
- The PRESTIGIO MULTIPAD VISCONTE 4U 3G will reboot and take you to troubleshooting screen.
- In this step choose Troubleshoot.
- Connect the charger to PRESTIGIO MULTIPAD VISCONTE 4U 3G.
- Then tap on Reset this PC.
- After all choose Remove everything to erase your PRESTIGIO MULTIPAD VISCONTE 4U 3G.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.