PRESTIGIO Multipad Wize 3787 3G Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset PRESTIGIO Multipad Wize 3787 3G?
- Use Power button to turn off the device.
- Hold down two keys: Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- Stop holding Power button when you see a change on screen.
- After that Recovery Mode will appear so release Volume up key.
- In Recovery Mode use Volume down key to select “wipe data/factory reset” and press Power button.
- Now choose “Yes–delete all user data” and then “reboot system now”. Navigate by using Volume down key and confirm by using Power button.
- Great! The Hard Reset operation will be completed for a short while.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.