PRESTIGIO Muze 3171 3G Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset PRESTIGIO Muze 3171 3G?
- In the first step turn off the tablet by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then start pushing Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- When the PRESTIGO logo appears let go of all buttons.
- Now choose “wipe data/factory reset” by using Volume keys and the Power button to accept it.
- In this mode use Volume buttons to select “yes” and click the Power key.
- At the end choose “reboot system now” by using the Power button.
- Good job!
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.