PRESTIGIO Muze 3861 4G Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset PRESTIGIO Muze 3861 4G?
- At the very start, press and hold the Power button and when the menu pops up on the screen, tap the Power off to turn the device off.
- Once the device is turned off press and hold together Volume Up and Power buttons.
- When the Recovery Mode appears on the screen use the Volume Up and Down buttons to move through the menu.
- Now scroll to the Wipe data/Factory reset and press the Power button to continue.
- Subsequently, scroll down to Yes and press the Power button to confirm.
- Afterward, select the Reboot system now and press the Power button to confirm and reboot the device.
- Excellent work!
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.