PRESTIGIO Wize 3317 3G Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset PRESTIGIO Wize 3317 3G?
- Firstly, turn off the tablet by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power buttons together for a short while.
- Release the Power key when you see a change on the screen.
- When Recovery Mode pops up let go of Volume Up.
- In this mode use Volume Down to choose “wipe data/factory reset” and press the Power key once.
- Now select “Yes–delete all user data” by using same keys as before.
- At the end choose “reboot system now” by using the Power button.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.