PRESTIGIO Wize 3618 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset PRESTIGIO Wize 3618?
- Hold down the Power key for a few seconds to switch off the tablet.
- In the second step start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- When Boot Mode pops up let go of all keys.
- In this mode use Volume Up to select “Recovery” and press Volume Down once.
- After that select “wipe data/factory reset” by using Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to accept it.
- Then choose “yes” from the menu and confirm with the Power button.
- Finally select “reboot system now” by using the Power key.
- Well done!
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.