PRESTIGIO Wize 3761 3G Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset PRESTIGIO Wize 3761 3G?
- Firstly, turn off PRESTIGIO Wize 3761 3G by holding the Power button for a couple seconds.
- Now push Volume Up and Power keys for a few seconds.
- When you see a change on the screen let go of only the Power button.
- If Recovery Mode appears release Volume Up.
- Then use Volume Down to select wipe data/factory reset and press the Power button once.
- In this mode choose Yes from the menu and press the Power key.
- Finally select reboot system now by using the Power button.
- Good job! The hard reset operation will be finished for a few seconds.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.