PRETTY LITTLE W8 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset PRETTY LITTLE W8?
- At the start, you need to download and install the WearFit 2.0 app on your phone and you need to pair your PRETTY LITTLE W8 watch with it.
- After that open the WearFit 2.0 application on your phone.
- Now tap on Mine located at the bottom.
- Next, that tap on Settings.
- Next, select Reset bracelet/watch.
- Wait until the process is complete.
- Good work!
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.