QMOBILE I6I Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset QMOBILE I6I?
- To perform the Hard Reset operation, press and hold the Power button for a while and select the Power off option.
- Next, press and hold the Power button together with the Volume Up button until you can see the logo on your screen.
- At this point, wait for the exclamation mark to appear on your screen and press the Power button to skip to the Recovery Mode.
- At this point, using the Volume Down button for scrolling and the Power key for choosing, go to the Wipe data/factory reset option.
- Next, tap on the Yes — delete all user data option.
- To exit, tap on the Reboot system now option and wait until your phone is restarted.
- Well done! Now you know how to properly perform the Hard Reset operation on your QMOBILE I6I.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.