QMOBILE V500 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset QMOBILE V500?
- At first, hold down the Power key and from appearing window choose “Power off” + “OK”.
- When display completely light off start pushing the Power key + Volume Up key.
- You will enter the Boot mode. Here, for moving use the Volume Up key and for selecting Volume Down button.
- Go to the Recovery mode now. There, by the Volume rocker you can navigate and by the Power key select.
- Scroll to the “wipe data/factory reset“ and confirm whole operation by the “Yes” position.
- In the end, when wiping will end, choose “reboot system now” to restart your, already with clear storage, device.
- Excellent work!
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.