QMOBILE X50 Tab Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset QMOBILE X50 Tab?
- Hold down Power key and then tap on the Power off key.
- Then go push and keep Volume Up and Power buttons. Release Power key when QMOBILE logo appear.
- From the screen with Android robot press once Power button.
- Here is Recovery mode. For navigating use Volume rocker and for choose – Power button.
- Go to the “wipe data/factory reset” and confirm this process with “Yes — delete all user data”.
- In the end choose “reboot system now“.
- Nice work!
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.